The Add-A-Pad system allows you to connect this 3rd panel to your Pro Series Highball crash pad. When you add it to the 4X4 Crash Pad it becomes an enormous 4'x6' sized tri-fold pad - Tons of coverage, the largest on the market.
- Features same great foam system as Highball Series with DistribuFrame.
- Easily attaches with double 2" hook and loop flaps very securely, never falls off, but easy to take off when not needed.
- Becomes a full size bed! Flip it over to the softer side and sleep in comfort! - put it in the back of the truck platform, put it inside tent, or sleep out under the stars!
- Couch Mode! - DistribuFrame gives our pads structure so you can prop it up and make it into a comfy couch!
- Reclaimed climbing rope handles
- Durable 1000D nylon fabric construction
- Reinforced corners with burly 2" webbing
- PadLink loops to secure to other pads and keep from sliding on slanted surfaces
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams saves weight and less opportunity for seam failure.
- Custom color triangle to match your main pad.
- 24" x 48" x 5.3"
- 8.8 lbs
- Made to order, and all made in USA!
- $10 Discount if you order with purchase of a 4X4 Pro Highball.
Note: Add-A-Pad is not compatible with Essential Series crash pads.
Truly innovative climbing and bouldering equipment. For over 15 years we have be designing and crafting the best knee pads in the world, home of the world famous Strap-On Knee Pad.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…