At 36" x 48" the 3X4 Pro series crash pad is our classic sized pad in the Send Crash Pad System. It sets a new standard in climbing protection through better impact absorption. Our unique multi-layered design, luxurious suspension, and many thoughtful details will change your mind about what a crash pad should be. Combine it with the optional Add-A-Pad and it becomes a 3' x 6' pad! Once you try a Send crash pad, you'll never look back.
Just the Facts Man:
CATCH! Unique load distribution provides better impact absorption
COMFORT! Superior suspension system. NO NECK & SHOULDER PAIN!
CUSTOM! or ADJUSTABLE! torso size (Available)
CARRY extra pads easily and comfortably
COVERAGE: Add-A-Pad system converts it into huge trifold! (optional)
LINK pads together so they don’t slide
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
NO GAP! Better hinge design improves safety
Full List of Features (for the pad guru):
- Unique 4-Layer foam and flexible frame sheet system consisting of multilayered, dual-density high compression PU open cell foam for best performance and longevity.
.5" closed-cell foam, DistribuFrame, 1.5" medium density open cell foam, 1.5" high density open cell foam.
- DistribuFrame - Flexible framesheet provides superior load distribution - Impacts spread over a greater area allow for slower deceleration and less injury. Comfier landings, No bottoming out! DistribuFrame extends life of foam system and also becomes framesheet and anchor for suspension system.
- Proper suspension system with ultra padded hip belt, breathable shoulder straps, adjustable elastic sternum strap, load lifters, and load stabilizers.
- Anchored Suspension System – Creates an internal pack frame - Anchored at 10 separate points THROUGH the foam to the Distribuframe. - No sag, flopping, or creaking, backpack feels SOLID, and allows you to carry more weight comfortably, and hike on difficult terrain confidently.
- No GAP! - Closed cell foam and the DistribuFrame work together to better span the hinge gap.
- Choose your catch - Unique dual density foam layering system - Choose from two foam density options: Standard Catch, which is our default, or Firm Catch!
- Made out of heavy duty 1000D nylon Cordura throughout for great durability and lightweight performance.
- Add-A-Pad System - Built-in double velcro flaps allow you to attach additional 2'x3' Add-A-Pad (sold separately) making it a spacious 3'x6' tri-fold. Flip it over and it makes a twin-size bed.
- Foam system lasts 2X longer, because we use higher quality foam and DistribuFrame.
- Saves weight and bulk, a lighter, thinner pad, with a better catch.
- Buckles are easy to use, operate smoothly and hold securely.
- Adjustable flaps hold gear in place and can carry 2 additional pads easily!
- Padded flap is a built-in starter mat! Extra plush auto carpet lined.
- Handles made of reclaimed climbing rope scraps.
- PadLink loops on all sides - Link adjacent pads together easily. Loops allow you to connect pads that ordinarily would slide down or apart. Hold down pads on a windy day.
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams, saves weight and less opportunity for seam failure.
- Pre-Closure Strap allows easily compressing items stowed inside crash pad
- Optional radio patches available. Includes 4 patches: 2 on shoulder straps, 1 on hip belt, 1 on back panel to mount walkie talkie.
- Custom top/flap colors available
- Adjustable torso length
- Custom sized to your torso length – Fits perfectly (+$20)
- All made in USA
- Made to order – Please allow time for production
12 lbs 10oz, Open dimensions: "36" x 48" x 3.8"
Closed dimensions 36" x 24" x 8"
Custom top/flap colors: Top triangle color of your choice with opposing gray triangle. Flap colors to match with gray middle panel. Custom colors for top/flap available for an additional charge.
For local pickup please contact us for free shipping code.