At 36" x 48" the 3X4 Custom crash pad is our classic sized pad in the Send Crash Pad System. It sets a new standard in climbing protection through better impact absorption. Our unique multi-layered design, luxurious suspension, and many thoughtful details will change your mind about what a crash pad should be. Combine it with the optional Add-A-Pad and it becomes a 3' x 6' pad! Once you try a Send crash pad, you'll never look back.
Just the Facts Man:
CATCH! Unique load distribution provides better impact absorption
COMFORT! Superior suspension system. NO NECK & SHOULDER PAIN!
CUSTOM! sized to your torso
CARRY extra pads easily and comfortably
COVERAGE: Add-A-Pad system converts it into huge trifold! (optional)
LINK pads together so they don’t slide
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
NO GAP! Better hinge design improves safety
Full List of Features (for the pad guru):
- Unique 3-Layer foam and flexible frame sheet system:
.5" closed cell foam | DistribuFrame | 3" open cell foam
- High compression PU open cell foam for best performance and longevity.
- DistribuFrame - Flexible framesheet provides superior load distribution - Impacts spread over a greater area allow for slower deceleration and less injury. Comfier landings, No bottoming out! Framesheet is also anchor for suspension system.
- Proper suspension system with ultra padded hip belt, adjustable elastic sternum strap, load lifters, and load stabilizers.
- Anchored Suspension System – Creates an internal pack frame - Anchored at 8 separate points THROUGH the foam. - No sag, flopping, or creaking, feels SOLID.
- No GAP! - Closed cell foam and the DistribuFrame work together to better span the hinge gap.
- Made out of heavy duty 1000D nylon Cordura for great durability and lightweight performance.
- Add-A-Pad System - Built-in double velcro flaps allow you to attach additional 2'x3' Add-A-Pad (sold separately) making it a spacious 3'x6' tri-fold. Flip it over and it makes a twin-size bed.
- Foam system lasts 2X longer, because we use higher quality foam.
- Saves weight and bulk, a lighter, thinner pad, with a better catch.
- Buckles are easy to use, operate smoothly and hold securely.
- Adjustable flaps hold gear in place and can carry 2 additional pads easily!
- Padded flap is a built-in starter mat! Extra plush auto carpet lined.
- Handles made of reclaimed climbing rope scraps.
- PadLink loops on all sides - Link adjacent pads together easily. Loops allow you to connect pads that ordinarily would slide down or apart. Hold down pads on a windy day.
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams, saves weight and less opportunity for seam failure.
- Custom top/flap colors available
- Made to order – Please allow time for production
- Sized to your torso length – Fits perfectly and All made in USA
12 lbs, Dimensions: "36" x 48" x 3.75" open
Custom top/flap colors: Top triangle color of your choice with opposing gray triangle. Flap colors to match. Custom colors for top/flap available upon request for an additional charge.
Color Choices: Maroon, Orange, Yellow, Teal, Turquoise, Dk Royal, Red, Forest Green, Purple, Cobalt, Pale Royal, Olive, Hot pink, Hot yellow, Lime green, Brown, Blaze Orange, Purple Leopard print.
NEW! We are proud to announce our newest product, the Wizard Sleeve! Making a throw back to a tried and true classic sleeve design, but... View full product details
The world's BEST kneebar pad just got SLIMMER! The LARGE STRAP-ON SLIM knee pad is designed with THINNER rubber and THINNER neoprene for an ultralight, ultra low... View full product details
The world's BEST kneebar pad just got THINNER! The MINI STRAP-ON SLIM knee pad is designed with THINNER rubber and THINNER neoprene for an ultralight, ultra low profile, high performance kneepad with... View full product details