FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA KNEEPAD ORDERS! USE CODE: KNEEPADFREESHIP
At 48" x 48" it is our largest area pad and now the THICKEST in the Send Crash Pad System, it turns any climb into a gym floor. It sets a new standard in climbing protection through better impact absorption. Our unique multi-layered design, luxurious suspension, and many thoughtful details will change your mind about what a crash pad should be. Combine it with the optional Add-A-Pad and it becomes a 4' x 6' pad! Once you try a Send crash pad, you'll never look back.
Just the Facts Man:
CATCH! Unique load distribution provides better impact absorption
- Now thicker at 5.3"
COMFORT! Superior suspension system. NO NECK & SHOULDER PAIN!
CUSTOM! or ADJUSTABLE torso size (Available)
CARRY extra pads easily and comfortably
COVERAGE: Add-A-Pad system converts it into huge trifold! (optional)
LINK pads together so they don’t slide
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
NO GAP! Better hinge design improves safety
Full List of Features (for the pad guru):
- Unique 5-Layer foam and flexible frame sheet system consisting of multilayered, dual-density high compression PU open cell foam for best performance and longevity.
.5" closed-cell foam, 1.5" medium density open cell foam, DistribuFrame, 1.5" high density open cell foam, 1.5" high density open cell foam
- DistribuFrame - Flexible framesheet provides superior load distribution - Impacts spread over a greater area allow for slower deceleration and less injury. Comfier landings, No bottoming out! DistribuFrame extends life of foam system and also becomes framesheet and anchor for suspension system.
- Proper suspension system with ultra padded hip belt (thicker than regular Pro hip belt!), breathable shoulder straps, adjustable elastic sternum strap, load lifters, and load stabilizers.
- Anchored Suspension System – Creates an internal pack frame - Anchored at 10 separate points THROUGH the foam to the Distribuframe. - No sag, flopping, or creaking, backpack feels SOLID, and allows you to carry more weight comfortably, and hike on difficult terrain confidently.
- No GAP! - Closed cell foam and the DistribuFrame work together to better span the hinge gap.
- Made out of heavy duty 1000D nylon Cordura throughout for great durability and lightweight performance.
- Add-A-Pad System - Built-in double velcro flaps allow you to attach additional 2'x4' Add-A-Pad (sold separately) making it a enormous 4'x6' tri-fold. Flip it over and it makes a full-size bed.
- Foam system lasts 2X longer, because we use higher quality foam and DistribuFrame.
- Saves weight and bulk, a lighter, thinner pad, with a better catch.
- Buckles are easy to use, operate smoothly and hold securely.
- Adjustable flaps hold gear in place and can carry 2 additional pads easily!
- Extra thick padded flap is a built-in starter mat! Super plush auto carpet lined.
- Handles made of reclaimed climbing rope scraps.
- PadLink loops on all sides - Link adjacent pads together easily. Loops allow you to connect pads that ordinarily would slide down or apart. Hold down pads on a windy day.
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams, saves weight, less opportunity for seam failure.
- Optional radio patches available. Includes 4 patches: 2 on shoulder straps, 1 on hip belt, 1 on back panel to mount walkie talkie.
- Custom top/flap colors available
- Adjustable torso length
- Custom sized to your torso length – Fits perfectly (+$20)
- All made in USA
- Made to order – Please allow time for production
20.4 lbs, Open dimensions 48" x 48" x 5.3"
Closed dimensions 48" x 24" x 11"
Custom top/flap colors: Top triangle color of your choice with opposing gray triangle. Flap colors to match with gray middle panel. Custom colors for top/flap available for an additional charge.
For local pickup please contact us for free shipping code.
Truly innovative climbing and bouldering equipment. For over 15 years we have be designing and crafting the best knee pads in the world, home of the world famous Strap-On Knee Pad.